Adam Battrick Explains the Advantages and Disadvantages of Contact and Non-contact Web Cleaning Systems
Posted: Tuesday 22nd November 2016
Labels and Labeling has recently published an article in which Meech sales Director, Adam Battrick, explains the advantages and disadvantages of both contact and non-contact web-cleaning systems.The recent edition of Labels and Labeling magazine has now been published online for all to see! Flick to page 99, where you will be able to read the full article! Click here to go straight to the magazine!
- Meech answers customer needs - Print Monthly Article
- Meech exhibit static control and web cleaning at Textiles show
- Increasing Productivity and Reducing Downtime with the right Web Cleaning Solution
- Coating Applications tackles static on its production lines with Meech’s 915EX AC bars
- Meech showcase CyClean at Focus Label open day
- Meech invests in global expansion
- Meech International showcase their Static Control and Web Cleaning expertise at the Xeikon Café
- Scapa eliminates static issues on its rewind equipment with Meechs Hyperion 971IPS bars
- Meech attend Plastivision, India
- Comparison of 915 Anti-Static Bar turned 'Off' and 'On'