Advanced Engineering 2016 Begins
Posted: Wednesday 02nd November 2016
All the arrangments have been made, the stand has been built and our Industry Experts are ready and rearing to receive their first visitors!
There is much build up in advance of an exhibition. Often a year's worth of planning and arrangements are put into place before a couple of months before, when the real hard work begins! Milosz Ferchow, a member of the Meech Team in the UK, has been busy making the preparations for our first Advanced Engineering show.
Now, the day is here! We are extremely pleased with our stand and even moreso with the products we are showing! We have a range of Meech International products on display, including Static Control Bars, Meech Air Technology and Web Cleaning solutions.
If you are attending the show over the next two days, do be sure to visit us on stand G43, we would love to meet you! If not, don't forget to check back, as we shall be uploading some photos from the event and giving a little summary!
- Meech Launches IonWash Component Cleaning
- Meech Launches Powerful Pulsed DC Controller for Anti-Static Hyperion Range
- Meech Announced as WOBA Finalist
- Polytechnika distributor for Meech in Russia
- Meech at Labelexpo Asia 2017
- Meech opens Singapore office to support Southeast Asia operations
- 915EX Ionising Bar Granted Improved ATEX Rating
- Meech featured in Business Innovation Magazine
- Meech products displayed across Labelexpo Europe 2017
- Meech displays Static Control and Web Cleaning solutions at Labelexpo Europe 2017