Advanced Engineering 2016 Begins
Posted: Wednesday 02nd November 2016
All the arrangments have been made, the stand has been built and our Industry Experts are ready and rearing to receive their first visitors!
There is much build up in advance of an exhibition. Often a year's worth of planning and arrangements are put into place before a couple of months before, when the real hard work begins! Milosz Ferchow, a member of the Meech Team in the UK, has been busy making the preparations for our first Advanced Engineering show.
Now, the day is here! We are extremely pleased with our stand and even moreso with the products we are showing! We have a range of Meech International products on display, including Static Control Bars, Meech Air Technology and Web Cleaning solutions.
If you are attending the show over the next two days, do be sure to visit us on stand G43, we would love to meet you! If not, don't forget to check back, as we shall be uploading some photos from the event and giving a little summary!
- Meech answers customer needs - Print Monthly Article
- Meech exhibit static control and web cleaning at Textiles show
- Increasing Productivity and Reducing Downtime with the right Web Cleaning Solution
- Coating Applications tackles static on its production lines with Meech’s 915EX AC bars
- Meech showcase CyClean at Focus Label open day
- Meech invests in global expansion
- Meech International showcase their Static Control and Web Cleaning expertise at the Xeikon Café
- Scapa eliminates static issues on its rewind equipment with Meechs Hyperion 971IPS bars
- Meech attend Plastivision, India
- Comparison of 915 Anti-Static Bar turned 'Off' and 'On'