Meech attend Plastivision, India
Posted: Tuesday 24th January 2017
From 19th- 23rd January, we greeted both existing and potential clients at Plastivision in Mumbai. The show was large and well-attended, with 1500 exhibitors spread over 6 pavilions. In attendance were some of the major injection moulders and extruders.
The Meech stand was a part of the BPF pavilion and was located in the main aisle of the international hall, an excellent spot which was accessible to a good amount of footfall.'Many of the visitors to our stand were extremely interested in our specially developed IML range and our industry experts, including Business Development Manager, Stewart Gordon-Smith were able to offer advise and expertise specific to their own application.
We would to thank all those who visited our stand at Plastivision.'
-Rushil Shah, Meech Shavotech
- Support for Meech Australia at Static HNH
- Meech answers customer needs - Print Monthly Article
- Meech exhibit static control and web cleaning at Textiles show
- Increasing Productivity and Reducing Downtime with the right Web Cleaning Solution
- Coating Applications tackles static on its production lines with Meech’s 915EX AC bars
- Meech showcase CyClean at Focus Label open day
- Meech invests in global expansion
- Meech International showcase their Static Control and Web Cleaning expertise at the Xeikon Café
- Scapa eliminates static issues on its rewind equipment with Meechs Hyperion 971IPS bars
- Meech attend Plastivision, India