Meech attend Plastivision, India
Posted: Tuesday 24th January 2017
From 19th- 23rd January, we greeted both existing and potential clients at Plastivision in Mumbai. The show was large and well-attended, with 1500 exhibitors spread over 6 pavilions. In attendance were some of the major injection moulders and extruders.
The Meech stand was a part of the BPF pavilion and was located in the main aisle of the international hall, an excellent spot which was accessible to a good amount of footfall.'Many of the visitors to our stand were extremely interested in our specially developed IML range and our industry experts, including Business Development Manager, Stewart Gordon-Smith were able to offer advise and expertise specific to their own application.
We would to thank all those who visited our stand at Plastivision.'
-Rushil Shah, Meech Shavotech
- Meech Launches IonWash Component Cleaning
- Meech Launches Powerful Pulsed DC Controller for Anti-Static Hyperion Range
- Meech Announced as WOBA Finalist
- Polytechnika distributor for Meech in Russia
- Meech at Labelexpo Asia 2017
- Meech opens Singapore office to support Southeast Asia operations
- 915EX Ionising Bar Granted Improved ATEX Rating
- Meech featured in Business Innovation Magazine
- Meech products displayed across Labelexpo Europe 2017
- Meech displays Static Control and Web Cleaning solutions at Labelexpo Europe 2017