Meech EX Cabinet Cooler is Launched!
Posted: Tuesday 13th December 2016
Based on the same vortex technology of the original cabinet cooler, we have developed the EX version as a direct response to requirement within the Category 2 (Zone 1), T4 Applications. The EX Cabinet Cooler is able to be installed in hazardous environments where sparks could be disasterous. With no moving parts, the panel cooling system requires very little maintenance and also has the advantage of fitting into limited spaces, where the unit can be attached to any wall of the cabinet/panel as required.
The launch of the new product has so far proved to be a fantastic addition to the Meech vortex cooling range. The certification means that Meech is able to supply a wider spectrum of end users with reliable, high quality products, which result in less down-time, in turn leading to increased performance and productivity.
The EX range from Meech was based on the need for reliable products that must be suitable to be installed in hazardous locations. The EX range of products have been specifically designed and tested to ensure they do not initiate an explosion, due to the unpredictable hazardous environments.
- Meech answers customer needs - Print Monthly Article
- Meech exhibit static control and web cleaning at Textiles show
- Increasing Productivity and Reducing Downtime with the right Web Cleaning Solution
- Coating Applications tackles static on its production lines with Meech’s 915EX AC bars
- Meech showcase CyClean at Focus Label open day
- Meech invests in global expansion
- Meech International showcase their Static Control and Web Cleaning expertise at the Xeikon Café
- Scapa eliminates static issues on its rewind equipment with Meechs Hyperion 971IPS bars
- Meech attend Plastivision, India
- Comparison of 915 Anti-Static Bar turned 'Off' and 'On'