Meech to exhibit at Techtextil for the first time
Posted: Friday 28th April 2017
'Techtextil is the leading international trade fair for technical textiles and nonwovens showing the full range of potential uses of textile technologies. Under the motto ‘Connecting the Future’, international exhibitors will present their textile innovations to trade visitors, from 9 to 12 May, 2017. Techtextil is held in parallel with Texprocess the leading international trade fair for processing textile and flexible materials.'
-Techtextil. Visit the website here
Meech at Techtextil:
For the first time, Meech will be attending the show, displaying and demonstrating a selection from our web cleaning range, as well as some of our static control equipment. These will include some pieces from our revolutionary Hyperion range.
Some of the products planned for display include:
The show will offer the perfect environment for Meech to showcase the benefits that its equipment can provide the textiles and fabrics industry. It will also give the chance for visitors to talk to our industry experts who will be on hand to offer advice share industry application knowledge.
Find us on the BTMA Pavilion, Hall 3, Stand H43
- Meech answers customer needs - Print Monthly Article
- Meech exhibit static control and web cleaning at Textiles show
- Increasing Productivity and Reducing Downtime with the right Web Cleaning Solution
- Coating Applications tackles static on its production lines with Meech’s 915EX AC bars
- Meech showcase CyClean at Focus Label open day
- Meech invests in global expansion
- Meech International showcase their Static Control and Web Cleaning expertise at the Xeikon Café
- Scapa eliminates static issues on its rewind equipment with Meechs Hyperion 971IPS bars
- Meech attend Plastivision, India
- Comparison of 915 Anti-Static Bar turned 'Off' and 'On'