Meech to exhibit at Techtextil for the first time
Posted: Friday 28th April 2017
'Techtextil is the leading international trade fair for technical textiles and nonwovens showing the full range of potential uses of textile technologies. Under the motto ‘Connecting the Future’, international exhibitors will present their textile innovations to trade visitors, from 9 to 12 May, 2017. Techtextil is held in parallel with Texprocess the leading international trade fair for processing textile and flexible materials.'
-Techtextil. Visit the website here
Meech at Techtextil:
For the first time, Meech will be attending the show, displaying and demonstrating a selection from our web cleaning range, as well as some of our static control equipment. These will include some pieces from our revolutionary Hyperion range.
Some of the products planned for display include:
The show will offer the perfect environment for Meech to showcase the benefits that its equipment can provide the textiles and fabrics industry. It will also give the chance for visitors to talk to our industry experts who will be on hand to offer advice share industry application knowledge.
Find us on the BTMA Pavilion, Hall 3, Stand H43
- Meech at Labelexpo Asia 2017
- Meech opens Singapore office to support Southeast Asia operations
- 915EX Ionising Bar Granted Improved ATEX Rating
- Meech featured in Business Innovation Magazine
- Meech products displayed across Labelexpo Europe 2017
- Meech displays Static Control and Web Cleaning solutions at Labelexpo Europe 2017
- Meech Australia attend Static HNH
- Support for Meech Australia at Static HNH
- Meech teams up with the Oxfordshire Community Foundation to support local charities
- Milacron's Uniloy product brand installs Meech's 929IPS DC bars on blow moulding machines