Meech introduces new 906 and 907 power supply units
Posted: Monday 21st September 2015
Meech International has launched the 906 and 907 high voltage power supplies as part of the company’s Hyperion range of static electricity control equipment. The new systems will be displayed for the first time on the Meech stand (6C34), at Labelexpo Europe ’15 in Brussels.
“These units were designed for an input voltage of 24V DC and provide up to 7kV AC to drive Meech AC ionising equipment,” explains David Rogers, Technical Director at Meech. “24V DC is increasingly becoming the standard for ancillary equipment and the 906 and 907’s ability to accommodate multiple bar installations is likely to appeal to OEMs and multinationals requiring static control solutions.”
Compatibility with Meech’s Hyperion BarMaster Programmer allows the output voltage to be adjusted, so that a single 906 unit can cover multiple static control applications. Balance adjustment is also a feature, enabling +/- 500V adjustment on the system, therefore allowing the removal of natural voltage bias that is usually encountered with AC systems. This makes the 906 suitable for voltage devices in specific industries, such as the electronics sector.
The 907 instead is a version of the same unit, but with some additional features. As well as including adjustable balance, this system features spark detection and performance monitoring options. A “clean pin” alert will flash red when the attached bars require cleaning, whereas it will glow solid green whenever the power unit is on and performing to expectation. These features help prevent the build-up of contamination on the bars, as well as allow the operator to manage static on the production line more effectively.
Available immediately, both the 906 and 907 power supply units will be on display on the Meech stand (6C34) at Labelexpo Europe ‘15, Brussels Expo from September 29th to October 2nd, 2015.
- Meech Launches IonWash Component Cleaning
- Meech Launches Powerful Pulsed DC Controller for Anti-Static Hyperion Range
- Meech Announced as WOBA Finalist
- Polytechnika distributor for Meech in Russia
- Meech at Labelexpo Asia 2017
- Meech opens Singapore office to support Southeast Asia operations
- 915EX Ionising Bar Granted Improved ATEX Rating
- Meech featured in Business Innovation Magazine
- Meech products displayed across Labelexpo Europe 2017
- Meech displays Static Control and Web Cleaning solutions at Labelexpo Europe 2017