Preparations Underway for K Plastics and Rubber Exhibition!
Posted: Monday 10th October 2016
We are excited to be featuring the Hyperion 971IPS-30, an extra-long range pulsed DC ionising bar, as well as the 994CG, a compact in-mould labelling (IML) generator and the most powerful of its kind! These products are sure to gain much attention and we will be on hand to offer our help and industry advise, specific to your own application.
Be sure to pop by our stand and say 'hello'! Our team are very friendly and extremely knowledgable; we would love to talk to you about how we can help to streamline your production line and increase productivity with our static control and web cleaning products!
We will be on stand B60, which is situated in Hall 11, make a note and mark us on your plan of action for the show!
If you'd like to arrange a meeting with us in advance of K, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Meech answers customer needs - Print Monthly Article
- Meech exhibit static control and web cleaning at Textiles show
- Increasing Productivity and Reducing Downtime with the right Web Cleaning Solution
- Coating Applications tackles static on its production lines with Meech’s 915EX AC bars
- Meech showcase CyClean at Focus Label open day
- Meech invests in global expansion
- Meech International showcase their Static Control and Web Cleaning expertise at the Xeikon Café
- Scapa eliminates static issues on its rewind equipment with Meechs Hyperion 971IPS bars
- Meech attend Plastivision, India
- Comparison of 915 Anti-Static Bar turned 'Off' and 'On'