Preparations Underway for K Plastics and Rubber Exhibition!
Posted: Monday 10th October 2016
We are excited to be featuring the Hyperion 971IPS-30, an extra-long range pulsed DC ionising bar, as well as the 994CG, a compact in-mould labelling (IML) generator and the most powerful of its kind! These products are sure to gain much attention and we will be on hand to offer our help and industry advise, specific to your own application.
Be sure to pop by our stand and say 'hello'! Our team are very friendly and extremely knowledgable; we would love to talk to you about how we can help to streamline your production line and increase productivity with our static control and web cleaning products!
We will be on stand B60, which is situated in Hall 11, make a note and mark us on your plan of action for the show!
If you'd like to arrange a meeting with us in advance of K, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Meech opens Singapore office to support Southeast Asia operations
- 915EX Ionising Bar Granted Improved ATEX Rating
- Meech featured in Business Innovation Magazine
- Meech products displayed across Labelexpo Europe 2017
- Meech displays Static Control and Web Cleaning solutions at Labelexpo Europe 2017
- Meech Australia attend Static HNH
- Support for Meech Australia at Static HNH
- Meech teams up with the Oxfordshire Community Foundation to support local charities
- Milacron's Uniloy product brand installs Meech's 929IPS DC bars on blow moulding machines
- Meech answers customer needs - Print Monthly Article