Meech showcase CyClean at Focus Label open day
Posted: Wednesday 01st March 2017
Business Development Manager, Donald Lewis and Sales Engineer, Stuart Brown attended the Focus Label open day to demonstrate the benefits of the Meech CyClean web cleaning system to the attending visitors.
The CyClean was mounted into place on a web system to allow visitors to learn more about the system and how the exceptional contamination removal it offers could prove a benefit to their own labeling application.
With Meech being the only company to offer four different systems, we are able to provide impartial advice as to which would be most suitable for your specific application and requirements. To discover more, or request a no-obligation site visit from one of our sales engineers, please contact us.
- Meech at Labelexpo Asia 2017
- Meech opens Singapore office to support Southeast Asia operations
- 915EX Ionising Bar Granted Improved ATEX Rating
- Meech featured in Business Innovation Magazine
- Meech products displayed across Labelexpo Europe 2017
- Meech displays Static Control and Web Cleaning solutions at Labelexpo Europe 2017
- Meech Australia attend Static HNH
- Support for Meech Australia at Static HNH
- Meech teams up with the Oxfordshire Community Foundation to support local charities
- Milacron's Uniloy product brand installs Meech's 929IPS DC bars on blow moulding machines