Meech showcase CyClean at Focus Label open day
Posted: Wednesday 01st March 2017
Business Development Manager, Donald Lewis and Sales Engineer, Stuart Brown attended the Focus Label open day to demonstrate the benefits of the Meech CyClean web cleaning system to the attending visitors.
The CyClean was mounted into place on a web system to allow visitors to learn more about the system and how the exceptional contamination removal it offers could prove a benefit to their own labeling application.
With Meech being the only company to offer four different systems, we are able to provide impartial advice as to which would be most suitable for your specific application and requirements. To discover more, or request a no-obligation site visit from one of our sales engineers, please contact us.
- Meech answers customer needs - Print Monthly Article
- Meech exhibit static control and web cleaning at Textiles show
- Increasing Productivity and Reducing Downtime with the right Web Cleaning Solution
- Coating Applications tackles static on its production lines with Meech’s 915EX AC bars
- Meech showcase CyClean at Focus Label open day
- Meech invests in global expansion
- Meech International showcase their Static Control and Web Cleaning expertise at the Xeikon Café
- Scapa eliminates static issues on its rewind equipment with Meechs Hyperion 971IPS bars
- Meech attend Plastivision, India
- Comparison of 915 Anti-Static Bar turned 'Off' and 'On'