Polytechnika becomes exclusive distributor for Meech in Russia
Posted: Friday 19th January 2018
We are pleased to announce Polytechnika as our exclusive distributor for Russia. With over two decades of experience serving the plastics industry, they bring expertise and experience of the Russian market to Meech International. Combined with our own Russian-speaking head-office staff, we are confident that this will be a strong and successful partnership.
Polytechnika are ideally placed in central Russia, allowing key links to serve companies across the country. They will be providers of Meech Static Control, Web Cleaning Systems and Meech Air Technology.
The debut of our distributor partnership with Polytechnika will be during the exhibition at Upakovka from 23rd - 26th January 2018, where Polytechnika will be joined by our own industry experts to introduce Meech to the market. Visitors are invited to visit the Meech International stand (FO B59), where we will be displaying and demonstrating a range of our products and offering advice to substantially improve customer's productivity.
- Meech Launches IonWash Component Cleaning
- Meech Launches Powerful Pulsed DC Controller for Anti-Static Hyperion Range
- Meech Announced as WOBA Finalist
- Polytechnika distributor for Meech in Russia
- Meech at Labelexpo Asia 2017
- Meech opens Singapore office to support Southeast Asia operations
- 915EX Ionising Bar Granted Improved ATEX Rating
- Meech featured in Business Innovation Magazine
- Meech products displayed across Labelexpo Europe 2017
- Meech displays Static Control and Web Cleaning solutions at Labelexpo Europe 2017