Stop Your Industrial Cabinets Or Enclosures From Overheating
Posted: Thursday 17th March 2016
The Meech Cabinet Cooler!
The Meech Cabinet Cooler uses compressed air to provide a cold air source that stops industrial cabinets/panels or enclosures from overheating, while also preventing ingress of contamination such as dust or moisture.
Cabinet Coolers can be used in conjunction with a thermostat and solenoid valve (Cabinet Cooler System). These regulate the temperature within the cabinet and control the volume of compressed air used.
The Meech Cabinet Cooler is a perfect replacement for traditional systems typically used to cool electronic cabinets/panels. The Cabinet Cooler also offers a number of distinct advantages including:
- Low initial investment
- Low installation/servicing cost
- Small footprint
- No maintenance costs/longer life
In addition, the Meech Cabinet Cooler can offer savings in excess of 40% p.a. over a 10 year period when compared to other panel cooling options.
|Industrial PC Cooling||Cabinet Coolers can be used to cool most industrial enclosures in a variety of industries, including Automotive, Pharmaceutical and Food and Drink.|
|CCTV Cooling||Can be used to cool the area housing CCTV cameras, which can overheat.|
|Cooling Equipment on Marine Vessels||The confined space and need to cool navigation equipment or computer management systems makes the Cabinet Cooler a perfect fit to be used on ships and marine vessels.|
|Machine Panel Cooling||Cabinet Coolers can be used to cool many different types of control panels.|
|Cooling of LCD touch screens||Operating temperatures of these screens can be high, which can effect other components within the panel. Cabinet Coolers can be used to reduce and maintain a working temperature.|
- Meech at Labelexpo Asia 2017
- Meech opens Singapore office to support Southeast Asia operations
- 915EX Ionising Bar Granted Improved ATEX Rating
- Meech featured in Business Innovation Magazine
- Meech products displayed across Labelexpo Europe 2017
- Meech displays Static Control and Web Cleaning solutions at Labelexpo Europe 2017
- Meech Australia attend Static HNH
- Support for Meech Australia at Static HNH
- Meech teams up with the Oxfordshire Community Foundation to support local charities
- Milacron's Uniloy product brand installs Meech's 929IPS DC bars on blow moulding machines