Energy Saving High Thrust Jet
Product Code: A38000
Meech Air Technology High Thrust Jets are designed to provide a high power blast of air whilst reducing compressor demand and lowering noise levels.
The High Thrust Jets use a very small amount of compressed air to generate a high power blow off force. This is achieved by forcing compressed air through an adjustable internal circular slot.
The high velocity air from the slot generates an area of low pressure at the rear of the jet that entrains ambient air at a ratio of 4:1. This maximises the high power blow off.
Features & Benefits
- Innovative designGiving up to 4:1 air amplification
- No moving partsLow maintenance
- AdjustabilityApplication specific set-up (no shims). Leading to hundreds of different applications
- Lower noise levelsUp to 50dBA noise reduction - Health and Saftey compliant
- Lower compressed air usageLower running costs and in turn lower energy bills
Can dramatically cut compressed air usage
- In-line High Thrust Jet version availableIdeal for for retrofitting open air line blow-off applications where system set-up does not change frequently. It is also perfect to convey fine granular products.
Available in brass or aluminium
Suitable for wide range of industries
Available in 6 sizes
From 9mm to 34mm air outlet