940 Ionising Nozzle
Product Code: 940
The Model 940 is available as either a “Through Type” or “Blank End” nozzle. The Through Type nozzle allows the HT cable to pass through so that more than one nozzle can be installed in series on to the cable. The HT cable terminates in a Blank End nozzle.
The Model 940 is powered by the Model 905 and is suitable for applications requiring the removal of electrostatically attracted dust and for longer range static neutralisation.
Features & Benefits
- Rapid decay timesHighly effective static neutralisation
- Only maintenance requirement is periodic cleaning around emitter pinEasy maintenance with minimum downtime
- Small and compactEasy to locate and install in confined spaces
16cfm @ 100 psi
- ConstructionBlack anodised aluminium with PTFE insert
- Maximum temperature85ºC
- Dimensions (nozzle)Length - 71mm Body Diameter - 25mm Nozzle Outlet Diameter - 15mm
Air pipe connection
Maximum air pressure