942 Ionising Nozzle
Product Code: 942
The Meech Model 942 is a small, lightweight in-line ionising air nozzle with highly efficient air flow characteristics. It can be used either as a single unit (Blank End) or with two or more units connected in series (Through Type).
The 942 is designed for use with low pressure air lines and for applications requiring the removal of electrostatically attracted dust and/or static neutralisation. It is particularly suited to applications on sheet feeder and delivery systems. The 942 is powered by the Model 905.
Features & Benefits
- Rapid decay timesHighly effective static neutralisation
- Only maintenance requirement is periodic cleaning around emitter pinEasy maintenance with minimum downtime
- Small and compactEasy to locate and install in confined spaces
- Operating voltage5.0kV
- ConstructionBrass body with moulded plastic inserts
- Max temperature85°C
- Air pipe connection12mm ID flexible
- Dimensions - body32mm outer diameter x 56mm long
- Max air pressure30 psi