900vs2 High Voltage Sensor
Product Code: 900vs2
The Meech Model 900vs2 is a high voltage sensor designed to monitor the high voltage output of Meech AC power units. Operating status is displayed via LED’s. Relay outputs allow connection to remote indicator lamps or alarms.
The 900vs2 is powered directly from the Model 904 or 905.
Features & Benefits
- Monitors high voltage outputConfirms operational status of static elimination equipment connected to the power unit
- Relay outputsAllows connection to remote visual or audible alarms
- Powered directly by 904 or 905No additional, separate power supply is necessary
- Internal rechargeable battery power supplyUnit continues to operate for 60 hours on battery if the mains power supply fails or any other fault occurs
- Low voltage lead connectionEasy to extend to give flexibility in positioning the unit in the most convenient location
- Dimensions65mm x 120mm x 40mm (h x w x d)
- Power inputFrom 904 or 905 power unit
- Rechargeable batteryPP3
- RelayFully sealed SPCO
- Relay connection3.5mm jack
Low voltage cable
2 metres supplied as standard
Product Code: 904
The Meech Model 904 is a constant voltage AC power supply, designed to provide a 7kV source for Meech AC...