212v2 Benchtop Ioniser
Product Code: 212v2
The Model 212v2 Benchtop Ioniser is a compact unit which compliments the Meech Series 200 product range. The Model 212v2 provides excellent work station coverage and a high level of ESD protection.
It has been specifically designed to meet the demanding performance requirements in applications such as:
- Semiconductor manufacture
- Electronics assembly & testing
- Test and re-work
- Optics, contact lenses & fibre optics
- Medical device manufacture & packaging
- Wave soldering
Features & Benefits
- Balance ionisation (typical) +/- 10VPrevents possible ESD damage in sensitive electronic applications, reduces scrap and saves on replacement costs.
- Dirty pin indicator and audible alarmParticularly important in applications where balanced ionisation is key to prevention of ESD damage to components. Also, informs the operator when maintenance is required (emitter pin cleaning).
- Removable pinsEasy to clean and replace. Minimum maintenance downtime.
- Two fan speed settingsCan be set for optimum operator comfort and ionisation range.
- Small footprintTakes up little room, allowing more space for operators’ work activity.
- Dimensions160mm x 160mm x 95mm (H x W x D)
- Weight0.65 Kg
- Input Voltage24V DC (switchmode PSU)
- Power consumption12W
- Air Volume Output15 – 20 lts/sec (33 - 43 cfm)
- Noise Level46 dBA at 1 metre distance
- Decay Time (typical)< 4 secs @ 305mm distance and max fan speed. (1000 to 100v)
- Ozone< 0.01 ppm
- CalibrationFactory calibrated at 305 mm