221 Ionising Blower
Product Code: 221
The Model 221 Ionising Blower provides a high level of ESD protection with excellent workstation coverage, “quiet” operation and ease of maintenance.
Features & Benefits
- Ion balance +/- 10V (typical)Prevents possible ESD damage in sensitive electronic applications, reduces scrap and saves on replacement costs.
- Out of balance/dirty pin indicator (LED) andswitchable audible alarmDetection of a fault or out of balance condition in the ionisation system triggers a visual and an audible alarm to indicate that maintenance (e.g. emitter pin cleaning) is required.
- Removable titanium emitter pinsEasy maintenance and minimum downtime (unit can be fully maintained without demounting).
- Fan speed control (3 speed settings)Enables optimum set up for operator comfort and ionization range.
- Excellent air flow characteristicsNear laminar flow reduces turbulence and operator discomfort.
- OzoneLess than 0.01ppm
- HousingPowder coated steel
- Input connectorIEC socket
- Decay time (1,000V to 100V typical)Less than 4 secs at 457mm at maximum fan speed
600mm or 1200mm as standard