225 Ionising Blower
Product Code: 225
The Model 225 Ionising Blower provides a high level of ESD protection with excellent workstation coverage, “quiet” operation and ease of maintenance. The 225 is the top of the range model and is provided with an extensive range of features and options.
Features & Benefits
Ion balance +/- 5V (+/- 1V when used inconjunction with the remote ioniser controller option)
Provides the highest level of ESD security for sensitive applications.
- Dirty pin indicator (LED) and switchable audiblealarmDetection of a fault triggers a visual and an audible alarm to indicate that maintenance (e.g. emitter pin cleaning) is required.
- Separate positive and negative out of balanceindicators with switchable audible alarmProvides a clear indication of blower status (balance condition).
- Auto shutdownSystem automatically shuts down when an out of balance or dirty pin condition is encountered to prevent any continuing damage.
- Auto tracking alarmEnsures that alarms are set at the correct levels for the actual operating environment.
- Removable titanium emitter pinsEasy maintenance and minimum downtime (unit can be fully maintained without demounting).
- Fan speed control (3 speed settings)Enables optimum set up for operator comfort and ionisation range.
- Excellent air flow characteristicsNear laminar flow reduces turbulence and operator discomfort.
- RJ11 for remote ion balance control sensor (autoselecting)Very fine balance in critical applications and nullifies the effects of varying ambient conditions.
- OzoneLess than 0.01ppm
- HousingPowder coated steel
- Input connectorIEC socket
- Decay time (1,000V to 100V typical)Less than 4 secs at 457mm at maximum fan speed
600mm or 1200mm as standard