957EX Hazardous Area Air Curtain
Product Code: 957EX
Model 957Ex consists of a Meech 915Ex static eliminator bar mounted on to a linear air flow amplifier (air curtain).
It produces a high speed, laminar beam of ionised air for long range static neutralisation and dust removal. It is available in a variety of lengths.
The 915Ex Bar is BASEEFA approved for use in hazardous areas. (EXs IIA T6 - Zone 1 on 2). II 2 G Gas group IIA Temp Class T6
Features & Benefits
- Laminar air flowReduces recombination of ions, increasing effective range
- High speed air flowLong range ionisation capability
- Air amplifierReduces compressed air consumption
- Easy maintenanceOptimum performance and equipment life
- WeightApproximately 3.5 Kg per metre length
- Operating voltage7kV
- Pin energy0.15 millijoules
- Cable5 metres of screened HT cable as standard. Longer lengths can be ordered
- MountingM4 studs securing static eliminator bar can be used for mounting
- Maximum temperature85°C
- Air consumption122 lt/min at 5 bar per 25mm of air curtain length (4.3cfm at 80psi per inch length)
- NoiseQuiet operation. Typically 50dBA less than the equivalent drilled or slotted pipe.