992v3 30kV Static Generator
Product Code: 992v3
The Meech Model 992v3 30kV Static Generator creates a controlled level of static charge to impart temporary bonding between materials, at least one of which is insulative.
The 992v3 provides a high voltage output adjustable over the range 0-30kV or a constant current that can be adjusted between 0 and 500µA. The selected output voltage or current is shown on a digital display. The adjustability of the output voltage and current enables the unit to be used in a multitude of applications and with a variety of materials. The 992v3 is used in conjunction with the Model 993R sparkfree generator bar and is available in either negative or positive output polarity versions.
Features & Benefits
- Variable output voltage (0-30kV) or output current (0-500µA).Performance can be optimised for a variety of applications and maximum pinning effect can be achieved without risk of overload.
- Selectable constant voltage or constant current mode with digital displayEasy setting of required output.
- Auto trip on detection of ‘flashover.’Reduces the risk of damage to equipment and/or materials being processed.
- Facility to switch the unit on and off remotely.Unit can be switched on and off in association with machine operation.
- Internal switch mode power supply.Can accommodate different input voltages and frequencies.
- Unique display panel allows horizontal and vertical mounting.Easy installation on bench or wall.
- Compact size.Provides flexibility in positioning.
- Twin outputs.Multiple generator bars can be connected.
- Dimensions95mm x 180mm x 235mm (HxWxD)
- ConstructionPainted steel enclosure
- Maximum temperature60 ºC
- Power input requirementsMains supply of 85 to 265V, 47 - 63Hz
- Output polarityDedicated positive or negative
- Output voltage0-30kV
- Maximum Output current0 to 500µA