992v3 50kV Static Generator
Product Code: 992v3
The Meech Model 992v3 (50kV) Static Generator creates a controlled level of static charge to impart temporary bonding between materials, at least one of which is insulative.
The 992v3 (50kV) provides a high voltage output adjustable over the range 0-50kV or a constant current that can be adjusted between 0 and 260μA. The selected output voltage or current is shown on a digital display. The adjustability of the output voltage and current enables the unit to be used in a multitude of applications and with a variety of materials. The 992v3 (50kV) is used in conjunction with the Model 993R sparkfree generator bar and is available in either negative or positive output polarity versions.
Features & Benefits
- Variable output voltage (0-50kV) or output current (0-260µA)Performance can be optimised for a variety of applications and maximum pinning effect can be achieved without risk of overload.
- Selectable constant voltage or constant current mode with digital displayEasy setting of required output
- Auto trip on detection of 'flashover'Reduces the risk of damage to equipment and/or materials being processed.
- Facility to switch the unit on and off remotelyUnit can be switched on and off in association with machines operation.
- Internal switch mode power supplyCan accomodate different input voltages and frequencies.
- Unique display panel allows horizontal and vertical mountingEasy installation on bench or wall
- Compact sizeProvides flexibility in positioning
- Twin outputsMultiple generator bars can be connected
- Dimensions95mm x 180mm x 235mm (HxWxD)
- ConstructionPainted steel enclosure
- Maximum temperature60ºC
- Output current0 to 260µA
- Power input requirementsMains supply of 85 to 265V, 47 - 63Hz
- Output polarityDedicated positive or negative
- Output voltage0 to 50kV