A Quick Insight: Web Converting Methods with CyClean
Posted: Tuesday 15th November 2016
What is Converting?
Converting is the process in which flat rolls of material, known as webs, may undergo a process such as laminating or coating etc to produce a material of differing qualities.
What is Non-Contact Web Cleaning and Why is it Needed?
Non-Contact web cleaning is the process of contamination removal from the web without the need to make contact with the web at any point. This is an extremely important process as it prepares the surface of the web, ready for the converting stage of the application. The lack of contamination on the surface of the web will determine the quality of how the conversion will adhere.
Why is CyClean perfect for Non-Contact Web Cleaning?
CyClean offers a method of non-contact web-cleaning, employing both advanced static control and innovative air technology and fluid dynamics to produce excellent contamination removal from the web. View more information on the CyClean system and watch the informative videos here.
What Methods of Web Conversion and Coatings are there?
Reverse Roll Coating:
Metering Rod Coating:
Slot Dye Coating:
Air Knife Coating:
How can we help you?
At Meech, we have developed a range of web cleaners, both non-contact and contact. If you are unsure on what system you might need, please get in touch and our industry experts will be able to offer the best advice, applicable to your precise requirements. Contact us on email@example.com for a no-obligation quote.
- IML IMD benefits from Meech static generation equipment
- Meech USA to relocate as part of business development plan
- Canadian-based manufacturer eliminate static Meech products
- Meech to present static control and web cleaning systems at All4Pack 2018
- Material-Plastik employs Meech Hyperion bars to remove static issues on plastic packaging
- Berry Global eliminate static Meech Hyperion products
- Hyperion SmartControl at PACK EXPO International
- Tofflon ampoule bottle static Meech 976 Mini DC bar
- Hyperion SmartControl at Labelexpo Americas 2018
- Enelkon sees improvement in production with Meech IML equipment - case study