Advanced Engineering 2016 Begins
Posted: Wednesday 02nd November 2016
All the arrangments have been made, the stand has been built and our Industry Experts are ready and rearing to receive their first visitors!
There is much build up in advance of an exhibition. Often a year's worth of planning and arrangements are put into place before a couple of months before, when the real hard work begins! Milosz Ferchow, a member of the Meech Team in the UK, has been busy making the preparations for our first Advanced Engineering show.
Now, the day is here! We are extremely pleased with our stand and even moreso with the products we are showing! We have a range of Meech International products on display, including Static Control Bars, Meech Air Technology and Web Cleaning solutions.
If you are attending the show over the next two days, do be sure to visit us on stand G43, we would love to meet you! If not, don't forget to check back, as we shall be uploading some photos from the event and giving a little summary!
- Berry Global eliminate static Meech Hyperion products
- Hyperion SmartControl at PACK EXPO International
- Tofflon ampoule bottle static Meech 976 Mini DC bar
- Hyperion SmartControl at Labelexpo Americas 2018
- Enelkon sees improvement in production with Meech IML equipment - case study
- Meech Attends MD&M 2018 in New York City
- Meech launches new Hyperion SmartControl device at Plast 2018
- Plastpol 2018 Provides Ideal Setting for Meech
- Meech Launches IonWash Component Cleaning
- Meech Launches Powerful Pulsed DC Controller for Anti-Static Hyperion Range