Advanced Engineering 2016 Begins
Posted: Wednesday 02nd November 2016
All the arrangments have been made, the stand has been built and our Industry Experts are ready and rearing to receive their first visitors!
There is much build up in advance of an exhibition. Often a year's worth of planning and arrangements are put into place before a couple of months before, when the real hard work begins! Milosz Ferchow, a member of the Meech Team in the UK, has been busy making the preparations for our first Advanced Engineering show.
Now, the day is here! We are extremely pleased with our stand and even moreso with the products we are showing! We have a range of Meech International products on display, including Static Control Bars, Meech Air Technology and Web Cleaning solutions.
If you are attending the show over the next two days, do be sure to visit us on stand G43, we would love to meet you! If not, don't forget to check back, as we shall be uploading some photos from the event and giving a little summary!
- Oxfordshire Deputy Lieutenant Presents Meech International with 2019 Queen's Award
- Meech's Energy Saving Air Technology Reduces Waste and Boosts Production Efficiencies for Paul Norman Plastics
- Meech to showcase new non-contact web cleaner, static generators and mid-range ionising bar at Labelexpo Europe 2019
- Meech ITMA debut
- Meech International Wins 2019 Queen's Award for Enterprise - International Trade
- Meech Previews new static generators and Static Bar at ICE Europe 2019
- Sussex IM Meech Case Study
- Meech at ICE 2019
- Innovia Films solves Bopp film static issues
- IML IMD benefits from Meech static generation equipment