Comparison of 915 Anti-Static Bar turned 'Off' and 'On'
Posted: Wednesday 18th January 2017
The performance of our products is at the very core of our business and we have decided to make some short, comparison videos to demonstrate the power of our static control technology.
The first video shows the 915 Anti-Static Bar in action on a bag making machine. From the video, which can be viewed in full here, we can see in the screen on the left how the static charges made during the manufacture process, cause the bags to slide away from each other on exiting the machine. This means that extra time will need to be spent manually sorting the bags into neat piles for packing.
In the window on the right, it is clear to see where the 915 Static Bar has been switched to the 'on' position. Here we can see that the bags are being successfully ionised as they pass through the machine, causing them to fall neatly on top of each other with minimised slipping. This leads to neat stacks which can easily be processed by the operator.
- Oxfordshire Deputy Lieutenant Presents Meech International with 2019 Queen's Award
- Meech's Energy Saving Air Technology Reduces Waste and Boosts Production Efficiencies for Paul Norman Plastics
- Meech to showcase new non-contact web cleaner, static generators and mid-range ionising bar at Labelexpo Europe 2019
- Meech ITMA debut
- Meech International Wins 2019 Queen's Award for Enterprise - International Trade
- Meech Previews new static generators and Static Bar at ICE Europe 2019
- Sussex IM Meech Case Study
- Meech at ICE 2019
- Innovia Films solves Bopp film static issues
- IML IMD benefits from Meech static generation equipment