Hyperion Range Extended!
Posted: Thursday 24th March 2016
The Meech Hyperion 959IPS Ionising Air Curtain!
The latest addition to our Hyperion Range, the Hyperion 959IPS Ionising Air Curtain, is an extremely versatile product that provides effective static neutralisation and dust removal for a wide range of industrial applications.
The 959IPS has an IP66 rating and is a hybrid solution that comprises a Hyperion 924IPS anti-static bar mounted on a Meech Energy Saving Air Curtain. The combination of the two technologies results in a high speed laminar sheet of ionised air.
“The Hyperion brand has been about adhering to three core principles: precision, performance and productivity. The 959IPS delivers on that promise
by combining the key features of our static control equipment and Meech Air Technology (MAT).”
|- David Rogers (Technical Director at Meech)|
Features and Benefits
|Optimum Working Distance||20-300mm for dust removal combined with a typical effective ionisation range of up to 300mm.|
|Energy Efficient Air Curtain||Can cut compressed air demand by up to 70%, reducing running costs.|
|Low Voltage Wiring||Requiring a 24V DC supply removes the need for high voltage wiring to the ionising bar.|
|Integrated Power Supply (IPS)||The integral pulsed DC power supply uses surface-mount high voltage components. This reduces the overall size of the bar.|
|Adjustable Output||Output voltage, frequency and balance can be adjusted using the BarMaster programmer. Adjustable output optimises the bar for a range of applications.|
|Adjustable Clean Pin Alert||Meech Ion Current Monitoring (ICM) technology detects when the 924IPS needs to be cleaned. The LED on the bar alerts operators of the need for cleaning. This ensures peak performance is maintained.|
|Environmental Protection||IP66 construction makes the ionising air curtain suitable for harsh environments.|
|Remote Signal||An output signal will activate when the bar needs cleaning or a fault has been detected. This will alert operators remotely to attend the bar.|
- Enelkon sees improvement in production with Meech IML equipment - case study
- Meech Attends MD&M 2018 in New York City
- Meech launches new Hyperion SmartControl device at Plast 2018
- Plastpol 2018 Provides Ideal Setting for Meech
- Meech Launches IonWash Component Cleaning
- Meech Launches Powerful Pulsed DC Controller for Anti-Static Hyperion Range
- Meech Announced as WOBA Finalist
- Polytechnika distributor for Meech in Russia
- Meech at Labelexpo Asia 2017
- Meech opens Singapore office to support Southeast Asia operations