Meech Announced as WOBA 2018 Finalist
Posted: Friday 23rd February 2018
At the recent WOBA Finalists Announcement Ceremony, Meech International were named as a finalist for The Innovation Award, sponsored by Owen Mumford. 'The Owen Mumford Innovation Award recognises all forms of successfully applied innovation, from new products and services to a culture of improvement. The Award celebrates the ideas that have created value, whether to the organisation or society as a whole. This award is open to any organisation, public or private, irrespective of size or industry sector.' - WOBA
We entered the West Oxfordshire Business Innovation Award, with our new product, the IonWash.
'We are honoured to have been chosen as a finalist for our work on the IonWash project. Many of the engineers and team at Meech International have worked extremely hard on the IonWash project and the West Oxfordshire Business Awards is a great recognition and celebration of this dedication.' - Iain Cameron, Marketing Director at Meech International.
The team at Meech International are looking forward to the WOBA finals, which will be hosted on the 23rd March at the Heythrop Park Resort. We would like to wish our fellow finalists the best of luck for the event.
- Meech ITMA debut
- Meech International Wins 2019 Queen's Award for Enterprise - International Trade
- Meech Previews new static generators and Static Bar at ICE Europe 2019
- Sussex IM Meech Case Study
- Meech at ICE 2019
- Innovia Films solves Bopp film static issues
- IML IMD benefits from Meech static generation equipment
- Meech USA to relocate as part of business development plan
- Canadian-based manufacturer eliminate static Meech products
- Meech to present static control and web cleaning systems at All4Pack 2018