Meech Announced as WOBA 2018 Finalist
Posted: Friday 23rd February 2018
At the recent WOBA Finalists Announcement Ceremony, Meech International were named as a finalist for The Innovation Award, sponsored by Owen Mumford. 'The Owen Mumford Innovation Award recognises all forms of successfully applied innovation, from new products and services to a culture of improvement. The Award celebrates the ideas that have created value, whether to the organisation or society as a whole. This award is open to any organisation, public or private, irrespective of size or industry sector.' - WOBA
We entered the West Oxfordshire Business Innovation Award, with our new product, the IonWash.
'We are honoured to have been chosen as a finalist for our work on the IonWash project. Many of the engineers and team at Meech International have worked extremely hard on the IonWash project and the West Oxfordshire Business Awards is a great recognition and celebration of this dedication.' - Iain Cameron, Marketing Director at Meech International.
The team at Meech International are looking forward to the WOBA finals, which will be hosted on the 23rd March at the Heythrop Park Resort. We would like to wish our fellow finalists the best of luck for the event.
- Berry Global eliminate static Meech Hyperion products
- Hyperion SmartControl at PACK EXPO International
- Tofflon ampoule bottle static Meech 976 Mini DC bar
- Hyperion SmartControl at Labelexpo Americas 2018
- Enelkon sees improvement in production with Meech IML equipment - case study
- Meech Attends MD&M 2018 in New York City
- Meech launches new Hyperion SmartControl device at Plast 2018
- Plastpol 2018 Provides Ideal Setting for Meech
- Meech Launches IonWash Component Cleaning
- Meech Launches Powerful Pulsed DC Controller for Anti-Static Hyperion Range