Meech at Labelexpo Asia 2017
Posted: Tuesday 05th December 2017
The first day of Labelexpo Asia 2017 was a success for Meech China, with many visitors stopping by the stand to explore what Meech has to offer. The Meech China team were accompanied by Business Development Manager, Donald Lewis, to welcome guests and offer practical advice and demonstrations to the exhibition delegates.
'We are extremely pleased to have received a great number of guests to our exhibition stand on the first day - it's a positive sign for the rest of the week!'
With both static control products and web cleaning systems on display at the labeling exhibition, the show offers an excellent opportunity to get to grips with our products and speak to our industry experts about any production issues that you may be having.
- Meech International Wins 2019 Queen's Award for Enterprise - International Trade
- Meech Previews new static generators and Static Bar at ICE Europe 2019
- Sussex IM Meech Case Study
- Meech at ICE 2019
- Innovia Films solves Bopp film static issues
- IML IMD benefits from Meech static generation equipment
- Meech USA to relocate as part of business development plan
- Canadian-based manufacturer eliminate static Meech products
- Meech to present static control and web cleaning systems at All4Pack 2018
- Material-Plastik employs Meech Hyperion bars to remove static issues on plastic packaging