Meech at Labelexpo Asia 2017
Posted: Tuesday 05th December 2017
The first day of Labelexpo Asia 2017 was a success for Meech China, with many visitors stopping by the stand to explore what Meech has to offer. The Meech China team were accompanied by Business Development Manager, Donald Lewis, to welcome guests and offer practical advice and demonstrations to the exhibition delegates.
'We are extremely pleased to have received a great number of guests to our exhibition stand on the first day - it's a positive sign for the rest of the week!'
With both static control products and web cleaning systems on display at the labeling exhibition, the show offers an excellent opportunity to get to grips with our products and speak to our industry experts about any production issues that you may be having.
- Enelkon sees improvement in production with Meech IML equipment - case study
- Meech Attends MD&M 2018 in New York City
- Meech launches new Hyperion SmartControl device at Plast 2018
- Plastpol 2018 Provides Ideal Setting for Meech
- Meech Launches IonWash Component Cleaning
- Meech Launches Powerful Pulsed DC Controller for Anti-Static Hyperion Range
- Meech Announced as WOBA Finalist
- Polytechnika distributor for Meech in Russia
- Meech at Labelexpo Asia 2017
- Meech opens Singapore office to support Southeast Asia operations