Meech attend Plastivision, India
Posted: Tuesday 24th January 2017
From 19th- 23rd January, we greeted both existing and potential clients at Plastivision in Mumbai. The show was large and well-attended, with 1500 exhibitors spread over 6 pavilions. In attendance were some of the major injection moulders and extruders.
The Meech stand was a part of the BPF pavilion and was located in the main aisle of the international hall, an excellent spot which was accessible to a good amount of footfall.'Many of the visitors to our stand were extremely interested in our specially developed IML range and our industry experts, including Business Development Manager, Stewart Gordon-Smith were able to offer advise and expertise specific to their own application.
We would to thank all those who visited our stand at Plastivision.'
-Rushil Shah, Meech Shavotech
- Oxfordshire Deputy Lieutenant Presents Meech International with 2019 Queen's Award
- Meech's Energy Saving Air Technology Reduces Waste and Boosts Production Efficiencies for Paul Norman Plastics
- Meech to showcase new non-contact web cleaner, static generators and mid-range ionising bar at Labelexpo Europe 2019
- Meech ITMA debut
- Meech International Wins 2019 Queen's Award for Enterprise - International Trade
- Meech Previews new static generators and Static Bar at ICE Europe 2019
- Sussex IM Meech Case Study
- Meech at ICE 2019
- Innovia Films solves Bopp film static issues
- IML IMD benefits from Meech static generation equipment