Meech Attends MD&M 2018 in New York City
Posted: Wednesday 20th June 2018
MD&M East 2018 proved to be a success for Meech USA, with many visitors stopping by the stand to learn what Meech has to offer. Kevin Lipely and Stewart Holdren attended the show and offered guests practical advice and demonstrations to the exhibition delegates.
"We are extremely pleased with the quality of leads we received from this show and look forward to attending the show again in the future," Lipely said of the show.
With both static control products and web cleaning systems on display at the exhibition, the show offered an excellent opportunity to get to grips with our products and speak to our industry experts about any production issues that may be occuring.
- Berry Global eliminate static Meech Hyperion products
- Hyperion SmartControl at PACK EXPO International
- Tofflon ampoule bottle static Meech 976 Mini DC bar
- Hyperion SmartControl at Labelexpo Americas 2018
- Enelkon sees improvement in production with Meech IML equipment - case study
- Meech Attends MD&M 2018 in New York City
- Meech launches new Hyperion SmartControl device at Plast 2018
- Plastpol 2018 Provides Ideal Setting for Meech
- Meech Launches IonWash Component Cleaning
- Meech Launches Powerful Pulsed DC Controller for Anti-Static Hyperion Range