Meech Attends MD&M 2018 in New York City
Posted: Wednesday 20th June 2018
MD&M East 2018 proved to be a success for Meech USA, with many visitors stopping by the stand to learn what Meech has to offer. Kevin Lipely and Stewart Holdren attended the show and offered guests practical advice and demonstrations to the exhibition delegates.
"We are extremely pleased with the quality of leads we received from this show and look forward to attending the show again in the future," Lipely said of the show.
With both static control products and web cleaning systems on display at the exhibition, the show offered an excellent opportunity to get to grips with our products and speak to our industry experts about any production issues that may be occuring.
- Oxfordshire Deputy Lieutenant Presents Meech International with 2019 Queen's Award
- Meech's Energy Saving Air Technology Reduces Waste and Boosts Production Efficiencies for Paul Norman Plastics
- Meech to showcase new non-contact web cleaner, static generators and mid-range ionising bar at Labelexpo Europe 2019
- Meech ITMA debut
- Meech International Wins 2019 Queen's Award for Enterprise - International Trade
- Meech Previews new static generators and Static Bar at ICE Europe 2019
- Sussex IM Meech Case Study
- Meech at ICE 2019
- Innovia Films solves Bopp film static issues
- IML IMD benefits from Meech static generation equipment