Meech Attends MD&M 2018 in New York City
Posted: Wednesday 20th June 2018
MD&M East 2018 proved to be a success for Meech USA, with many visitors stopping by the stand to learn what Meech has to offer. Kevin Lipely and Stewart Holdren attended the show and offered guests practical advice and demonstrations to the exhibition delegates.
"We are extremely pleased with the quality of leads we received from this show and look forward to attending the show again in the future," Lipely said of the show.
With both static control products and web cleaning systems on display at the exhibition, the show offered an excellent opportunity to get to grips with our products and speak to our industry experts about any production issues that may be occuring.
- IML IMD benefits from Meech static generation equipment
- Meech USA to relocate as part of business development plan
- Canadian-based manufacturer eliminate static Meech products
- Meech to present static control and web cleaning systems at All4Pack 2018
- Material-Plastik employs Meech Hyperion bars to remove static issues on plastic packaging
- Berry Global eliminate static Meech Hyperion products
- Hyperion SmartControl at PACK EXPO International
- Tofflon ampoule bottle static Meech 976 Mini DC bar
- Hyperion SmartControl at Labelexpo Americas 2018
- Enelkon sees improvement in production with Meech IML equipment - case study