Meech Australia attend Static HNH
Posted: Tuesday 19th September 2017
Static HNH 2017 is the only conference dedicated to static electricity control and took place in the Oceanic region at the picturesque Mornington Golf Club on the Mornington Peninsula in Melbourne Australia on Thursday August 31st & Friday September 1st 2017.
Industry presentations and workshops from Meech were held over the two days and included application training across the Plastic & Printing Industry, as well as product training sessions on Cyclean™, IML, 200 & 900 Series Static Control. Companies that attended the event included Amcor, Visy Packaging, Note Printing Australia & Innovia Films CCL.
The event was a wonderful success and has already generated numerous follow up requests by customers to assist with their static control issues.
The Meech International Award is in recognition of a company or individual who has significantly raised the awareness of static electricity within industry and was awarded to Innovia Films CCL.
“We are humbled to receive this award …we started on a journey with Meech Australia 3 years ago with a view to improving safety and correcting product misbehaviour and whilst we still have much to do we are also proud of what we have achieved thus far….” (Glenn Wiese CCL Innovia Films OHS&E Manager SEA)
Meech Australia would like to thank Peter Stewart, the distributor for Meech in New Zealand for his support during the conference and his contribution to the Cyclean™ workshop.
Meech Australia would also like to thank Chris Francis for his support and guidance and the team at Meech International, Adam, Iain, David and in particular Abi Fordham for all of her hard work and support.
- IML IMD benefits from Meech static generation equipment
- Meech USA to relocate as part of business development plan
- Canadian-based manufacturer eliminate static Meech products
- Meech to present static control and web cleaning systems at All4Pack 2018
- Material-Plastik employs Meech Hyperion bars to remove static issues on plastic packaging
- Berry Global eliminate static Meech Hyperion products
- Hyperion SmartControl at PACK EXPO International
- Tofflon ampoule bottle static Meech 976 Mini DC bar
- Hyperion SmartControl at Labelexpo Americas 2018
- Enelkon sees improvement in production with Meech IML equipment - case study