Meech displays Static Control and Web Cleaning solutions at Labelexpo Europe 2017
Posted: Monday 25th September 2017
Meech Static Eliminators is displaying its web cleaning systems and Hyperion range of anti-static bars on stand (6C34) at Labelexpo Europe 2017, with a view to highlight the ways its technologies can improve product quality in the labelling market.
Adam Battrick, Sales Director at Meech says: “At Meech, we are always looking for ways to continue developing our technologies and tailor them to suit the various needs of our customers – our close collaboration with them allows us to learn about the challenges in the labelling industry and offer a bespoke solution.”
On display alongside the Hyperion range is Meech’s complete set of web cleaning systems, including the CycleanTM and TakCleanTM. The CyClean™, a compact non-contact system with optimised cleaning efficiency, is capable of removing contamination to below 1 micron. Best suited for high speed presses, the CyCleanTM, can handle virtually any substrate, providing a future proof solution to the labelling industry. A contact web cleaner employed within the label printing sector, the TakClean™ features specifically formulated TransTak elastomer contact cleaning rollers and perforated adhesive rolls, which make it ideal for narrower and slower presses.
The Hyperion range, comprising the 971IPS, 929IPS and 924IPS anti-static bars, is also on display. Providing long-range and mid-range ionisation respectively, the 971IPS and 929IPS bars offer extremely powerful static control, while the 924IPS is one of the most compact pulsed ionising bars on the market. The Hyperion range provides industry-leading static elimination, with the bars’ default settings allowing quick and easy installation for use on converting lines.
Battrick concludes: “We are delighted to be here again at Labelexpo – it provides us with a platform to demonstrate to an international audience why Meech has such a long heritage in the labelling sector. We look forward to welcoming visitors to our stand throughout the course of the show.”
- Berry Global eliminate static Meech Hyperion products
- Hyperion SmartControl at PACK EXPO International
- Tofflon ampoule bottle static Meech 976 Mini DC bar
- Hyperion SmartControl at Labelexpo Americas 2018
- Enelkon sees improvement in production with Meech IML equipment - case study
- Meech Attends MD&M 2018 in New York City
- Meech launches new Hyperion SmartControl device at Plast 2018
- Plastpol 2018 Provides Ideal Setting for Meech
- Meech Launches IonWash Component Cleaning
- Meech Launches Powerful Pulsed DC Controller for Anti-Static Hyperion Range