Meech EX Cabinet Cooler is Launched!
Posted: Tuesday 13th December 2016
Based on the same vortex technology of the original cabinet cooler, we have developed the EX version as a direct response to requirement within the Category 2 (Zone 1), T4 Applications. The EX Cabinet Cooler is able to be installed in hazardous environments where sparks could be disasterous. With no moving parts, the panel cooling system requires very little maintenance and also has the advantage of fitting into limited spaces, where the unit can be attached to any wall of the cabinet/panel as required.
The launch of the new product has so far proved to be a fantastic addition to the Meech vortex cooling range. The certification means that Meech is able to supply a wider spectrum of end users with reliable, high quality products, which result in less down-time, in turn leading to increased performance and productivity.
The EX range from Meech was based on the need for reliable products that must be suitable to be installed in hazardous locations. The EX range of products have been specifically designed and tested to ensure they do not initiate an explosion, due to the unpredictable hazardous environments.
- Oxfordshire Deputy Lieutenant Presents Meech International with 2019 Queen's Award
- Meech's Energy Saving Air Technology Reduces Waste and Boosts Production Efficiencies for Paul Norman Plastics
- Meech to showcase new non-contact web cleaner, static generators and mid-range ionising bar at Labelexpo Europe 2019
- Meech ITMA debut
- Meech International Wins 2019 Queen's Award for Enterprise - International Trade
- Meech Previews new static generators and Static Bar at ICE Europe 2019
- Sussex IM Meech Case Study
- Meech at ICE 2019
- Innovia Films solves Bopp film static issues
- IML IMD benefits from Meech static generation equipment