Meech to exhibit at Techtextil for the first time
Posted: Friday 28th April 2017
'Techtextil is the leading international trade fair for technical textiles and nonwovens showing the full range of potential uses of textile technologies. Under the motto ‘Connecting the Future’, international exhibitors will present their textile innovations to trade visitors, from 9 to 12 May, 2017. Techtextil is held in parallel with Texprocess the leading international trade fair for processing textile and flexible materials.'
-Techtextil. Visit the website here
Meech at Techtextil:
For the first time, Meech will be attending the show, displaying and demonstrating a selection from our web cleaning range, as well as some of our static control equipment. These will include some pieces from our revolutionary Hyperion range.
Some of the products planned for display include:
The show will offer the perfect environment for Meech to showcase the benefits that its equipment can provide the textiles and fabrics industry. It will also give the chance for visitors to talk to our industry experts who will be on hand to offer advice share industry application knowledge.
Find us on the BTMA Pavilion, Hall 3, Stand H43
- Meech International Wins 2019 Queen's Award for Enterprise - International Trade
- Meech Previews new static generators and Static Bar at ICE Europe 2019
- Sussex IM Meech Case Study
- Meech at ICE 2019
- Innovia Films solves Bopp film static issues
- IML IMD benefits from Meech static generation equipment
- Meech USA to relocate as part of business development plan
- Canadian-based manufacturer eliminate static Meech products
- Meech to present static control and web cleaning systems at All4Pack 2018
- Material-Plastik employs Meech Hyperion bars to remove static issues on plastic packaging