Meech expands its UK team
Posted: Thursday 03rd July 2014
Meech International has appointed four new members to its team in the UK to provide additional support to help the Oxfordshire-based manufacturer’s growing business by boosting its sales, production and marketing efforts.
Internal sales and technical customer service adviser Darren Marchant will work alongside Meech’s field sales representatives to streamline the sales process and act as the vital link between the manufacturer and the customer. His extensive background in customer services is ideal for Meech at a time when it is rapidly extending its global distributor and customer networks.
In his role as production manager Jeremy Spikins’ will oversee the manufacturing process. From product purchasing to the point of despatch he will be responsible for the smooth flow of all products though the production process. Particular focus will be on eliminating supply chain risks and improving production techniques. Jeremy is keen to continue to further build competencies, extending Meech’s impressive production record.
Susie Dane who graduated last year from Portsmouth University will, in her role as marketing assistant support the development of Meech’s web and social media presence while providing assistance to its marketing programme.
Sue Taylor who has worked extensively in financial accounting roles will be responsible for general accounts administration and supporting credit control in addition to general administrative and HR duties.
These additions reflect Meech’s commitment to maintaining its high levels of customer service that’s central to its success. “Appointing the very best personnel to our business is a critical part of achieving our growth targets, helping us to win new customers and sustain existing contracts,” comments marketing director Iain Cameron. “That’s why it’s particularly pleasing to attract the calibre of people who have chosen to join Meech across a variety of roles. I’m sure they will all enjoy playing their part in continuing to raise the bar for customer service and improved processes throughout all of our operations.”
- Berry Global eliminate static Meech Hyperion products
- Hyperion SmartControl at PACK EXPO International
- Tofflon ampoule bottle static Meech 976 Mini DC bar
- Hyperion SmartControl at Labelexpo Americas 2018
- Enelkon sees improvement in production with Meech IML equipment - case study
- Meech Attends MD&M 2018 in New York City
- Meech launches new Hyperion SmartControl device at Plast 2018
- Plastpol 2018 Provides Ideal Setting for Meech
- Meech Launches IonWash Component Cleaning
- Meech Launches Powerful Pulsed DC Controller for Anti-Static Hyperion Range