Preparations Underway for K Plastics and Rubber Exhibition!
Posted: Monday 10th October 2016
We are excited to be featuring the Hyperion 971IPS-30, an extra-long range pulsed DC ionising bar, as well as the 994CG, a compact in-mould labelling (IML) generator and the most powerful of its kind! These products are sure to gain much attention and we will be on hand to offer our help and industry advise, specific to your own application.
Be sure to pop by our stand and say 'hello'! Our team are very friendly and extremely knowledgable; we would love to talk to you about how we can help to streamline your production line and increase productivity with our static control and web cleaning products!
We will be on stand B60, which is situated in Hall 11, make a note and mark us on your plan of action for the show!
If you'd like to arrange a meeting with us in advance of K, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Oxfordshire Deputy Lieutenant Presents Meech International with 2019 Queen's Award
- Meech's Energy Saving Air Technology Reduces Waste and Boosts Production Efficiencies for Paul Norman Plastics
- Meech to showcase new non-contact web cleaner, static generators and mid-range ionising bar at Labelexpo Europe 2019
- Meech ITMA debut
- Meech International Wins 2019 Queen's Award for Enterprise - International Trade
- Meech Previews new static generators and Static Bar at ICE Europe 2019
- Sussex IM Meech Case Study
- Meech at ICE 2019
- Innovia Films solves Bopp film static issues
- IML IMD benefits from Meech static generation equipment