Preparations Underway for K Plastics and Rubber Exhibition!
Posted: Monday 10th October 2016
We are excited to be featuring the Hyperion 971IPS-30, an extra-long range pulsed DC ionising bar, as well as the 994CG, a compact in-mould labelling (IML) generator and the most powerful of its kind! These products are sure to gain much attention and we will be on hand to offer our help and industry advise, specific to your own application.
Be sure to pop by our stand and say 'hello'! Our team are very friendly and extremely knowledgable; we would love to talk to you about how we can help to streamline your production line and increase productivity with our static control and web cleaning products!
We will be on stand B60, which is situated in Hall 11, make a note and mark us on your plan of action for the show!
If you'd like to arrange a meeting with us in advance of K, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enelkon sees improvement in production with Meech IML equipment - case study
- Meech Attends MD&M 2018 in New York City
- Meech launches new Hyperion SmartControl device at Plast 2018
- Plastpol 2018 Provides Ideal Setting for Meech
- Meech Launches IonWash Component Cleaning
- Meech Launches Powerful Pulsed DC Controller for Anti-Static Hyperion Range
- Meech Announced as WOBA Finalist
- Polytechnika distributor for Meech in Russia
- Meech at Labelexpo Asia 2017
- Meech opens Singapore office to support Southeast Asia operations