Meech static control and web cleaning products displayed across Labelexpo Europe 2017
Posted: Monday 16th October 2017
Labelexpo Europe 2017 was once again a highlight of the exhibition calendar for Meech International. The exhibition, which covered several halls in Brussels, saw a large amount of footfall for Meech and many quality visitors.
On the Meech stand, there was a variety of static control equipment and web cleaning systems on display, as well as static generation technology. In addition, visitors were also able to view Meech products in action across the exhibition halls on other exhibitors' stands. These included key players such as Mark Andy, Edale, Bobst, ABG, Serama, Smag, Spartanics and GIC amongst others.
For all those who stopped by the Meech stand at Labelexpo Europe 2017, we would like to thank you for taking the time to visit. Should you have made an enquiry during the show, this has now been processed and passed onto your local Meech representative, who will be in contact to discuss your requirements. In the meantime, if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
- Plastpol 2018 Provides Ideal Setting for Meech
- Meech Launches IonWash Component Cleaning
- Meech Launches Powerful Pulsed DC Controller for Anti-Static Hyperion Range
- Meech Announced as WOBA Finalist
- Polytechnika distributor for Meech in Russia
- Meech at Labelexpo Asia 2017
- Meech opens Singapore office to support Southeast Asia operations
- 915EX Ionising Bar Granted Improved ATEX Rating
- Meech featured in Business Innovation Magazine
- Meech products displayed across Labelexpo Europe 2017