Meech static control and web cleaning products displayed across Labelexpo Europe 2017
Posted: Monday 16th October 2017
Labelexpo Europe 2017 was once again a highlight of the exhibition calendar for Meech International. The exhibition, which covered several halls in Brussels, saw a large amount of footfall for Meech and many quality visitors.
On the Meech stand, there was a variety of static control equipment and web cleaning systems on display, as well as static generation technology. In addition, visitors were also able to view Meech products in action across the exhibition halls on other exhibitors' stands. These included key players such as Mark Andy, Edale, Bobst, ABG, Serama, Smag, Spartanics and GIC amongst others.
For all those who stopped by the Meech stand at Labelexpo Europe 2017, we would like to thank you for taking the time to visit. Should you have made an enquiry during the show, this has now been processed and passed onto your local Meech representative, who will be in contact to discuss your requirements. In the meantime, if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
- Meech International Wins 2019 Queen's Award for Enterprise - International Trade
- Meech Previews new static generators and Static Bar at ICE Europe 2019
- Sussex IM Meech Case Study
- Meech at ICE 2019
- Innovia Films solves Bopp film static issues
- IML IMD benefits from Meech static generation equipment
- Meech USA to relocate as part of business development plan
- Canadian-based manufacturer eliminate static Meech products
- Meech to present static control and web cleaning systems at All4Pack 2018
- Material-Plastik employs Meech Hyperion bars to remove static issues on plastic packaging