Meech showcase CyClean at Focus Label open day
Posted: Wednesday 01st March 2017
Business Development Manager, Donald Lewis and Sales Engineer, Stuart Brown attended the Focus Label open day to demonstrate the benefits of the Meech CyClean web cleaning system to the attending visitors.
The CyClean was mounted into place on a web system to allow visitors to learn more about the system and how the exceptional contamination removal it offers could prove a benefit to their own labeling application.
With Meech being the only company to offer four different systems, we are able to provide impartial advice as to which would be most suitable for your specific application and requirements. To discover more, or request a no-obligation site visit from one of our sales engineers, please contact us.
- Enelkon sees improvement in production with Meech IML equipment - case study
- Meech Attends MD&M 2018 in New York City
- Meech launches new Hyperion SmartControl device at Plast 2018
- Plastpol 2018 Provides Ideal Setting for Meech
- Meech Launches IonWash Component Cleaning
- Meech Launches Powerful Pulsed DC Controller for Anti-Static Hyperion Range
- Meech Announced as WOBA Finalist
- Polytechnika distributor for Meech in Russia
- Meech at Labelexpo Asia 2017
- Meech opens Singapore office to support Southeast Asia operations