Meech showcase CyClean at Focus Label open day
Posted: Wednesday 01st March 2017
Business Development Manager, Donald Lewis and Sales Engineer, Stuart Brown attended the Focus Label open day to demonstrate the benefits of the Meech CyClean web cleaning system to the attending visitors.
The CyClean was mounted into place on a web system to allow visitors to learn more about the system and how the exceptional contamination removal it offers could prove a benefit to their own labeling application.
With Meech being the only company to offer four different systems, we are able to provide impartial advice as to which would be most suitable for your specific application and requirements. To discover more, or request a no-obligation site visit from one of our sales engineers, please contact us.
- Meech ITMA debut
- Meech International Wins 2019 Queen's Award for Enterprise - International Trade
- Meech Previews new static generators and Static Bar at ICE Europe 2019
- Sussex IM Meech Case Study
- Meech at ICE 2019
- Innovia Films solves Bopp film static issues
- IML IMD benefits from Meech static generation equipment
- Meech USA to relocate as part of business development plan
- Canadian-based manufacturer eliminate static Meech products
- Meech to present static control and web cleaning systems at All4Pack 2018