Meech USA to relocate as part of business development plan
Posted: Wednesday 07th November 2018
In order to improve how it works with its customers, Meech Static Eliminators USA, the specialist developer and manufacturer of electrostatic controls and related solutions, will be moving its Ohio-based office to a bigger facility in Akron after 15 years in Norton. The move, due to take place in mid-November, is being made to develop support and engineering functions within the business.
“As we draw closer to the end of another successful year, the relocation of Meech USA’s office signifies an exciting time for the company,” says Matt Fyffe, VP and General Manager at Meech USA. “We are constantly looking to further develop how we work with our customers, so this move is a necessary step in our growth and the ongoing improvement of our functionality across a number of platforms.”
With 50% more office space, Meech’s new facility in Akron will allow for the recruitment of additional quality control and technical support staff, ensuring Meech can provide its customers with even higher levels of customer service and enhanced engineering support.
Fyffe concludes: “Though we had an excellent facility in Norton, this move demonstrates the potential for our business to expand further in terms of both staff and business opportunities, increasing our resources and giving our customers the best possible support.”
“We want to retain and build both employee and customer loyalty and we are confident that this move will assist us in doing so.”
Issued on behalf of Meech Static Eliminators USA by AD Communications.
- Meech USA to relocate as part of business development plan
- Canadian-based manufacturer eliminate static Meech products
- Berry Global eliminate static Meech Hyperion products
- Hyperion SmartControl at PACK EXPO International
- Tofflon ampoule bottle static Meech 976 Mini DC bar
- Hyperion SmartControl at Labelexpo Americas 2018
- Enelkon sees improvement in production with Meech IML equipment - case study
- Meech Attends MD&M 2018 in New York City
- Meech launches new Hyperion SmartControl device at Plast 2018
- Plastpol 2018 Provides Ideal Setting for Meech