Meech USA to relocate as part of business development plan
Posted: Wednesday 07th November 2018
In order to improve how it works with its customers, Meech Static Eliminators USA, the specialist developer and manufacturer of electrostatic controls and related solutions, will be moving its Ohio-based office to a bigger facility in Akron after 15 years in Norton. The move, due to take place in mid-November, is being made to develop support and engineering functions within the business.
“As we draw closer to the end of another successful year, the relocation of Meech USA’s office signifies an exciting time for the company,” says Matt Fyffe, VP and General Manager at Meech USA. “We are constantly looking to further develop how we work with our customers, so this move is a necessary step in our growth and the ongoing improvement of our functionality across a number of platforms.”
With 50% more office space, Meech’s new facility in Akron will allow for the recruitment of additional quality control and technical support staff, ensuring Meech can provide its customers with even higher levels of customer service and enhanced engineering support.
Fyffe concludes: “Though we had an excellent facility in Norton, this move demonstrates the potential for our business to expand further in terms of both staff and business opportunities, increasing our resources and giving our customers the best possible support.”
“We want to retain and build both employee and customer loyalty and we are confident that this move will assist us in doing so.”
Issued on behalf of Meech Static Eliminators USA by AD Communications.
- Meech International Wins 2019 Queen's Award for Enterprise - International Trade
- Meech Previews new static generators and Static Bar at ICE Europe 2019
- Sussex IM Meech Case Study
- Meech at ICE 2019
- Innovia Films solves Bopp film static issues
- IML IMD benefits from Meech static generation equipment
- Meech USA to relocate as part of business development plan
- Canadian-based manufacturer eliminate static Meech products
- Meech to present static control and web cleaning systems at All4Pack 2018
- Material-Plastik employs Meech Hyperion bars to remove static issues on plastic packaging