Plastpol 2018 Provides Ideal Setting for Meech's Products
Posted: Tuesday 22nd May 2018
Meech International will partner with Polish distributor Entro Holdings to showcase its complete range of anti-static bars and its non-contact web cleaning system at PLASTPOL 2018 (Stand E35, 22nd – 25th May, Kielce, Poland). The globally recognised plastics exhibition for Central and Eastern Europe presents the ideal platform for showcasing how Meech’s technologies can help improve safety and product quality in the plastics industry.
Nigel Taylor, Coordinator for Meech Central Europe, says: “At PLASTPOL, there are great opportunities to explore local new business prospects in the plastics sector. The show always attracts a large and varied audience and we’re delighted to be in attendance once again.”
Visitors to the Meech stand are able to view the 929IPS mid-range, 924IPS short-range and 971IPS long-range pulsed DC ionising bars. The 971IPS bar will also be accompanied by the Hyperion Distance Sensor, which is designed to automatically adjust the output frequency of the bar to match the target distance. Developed thanks to Meech’s understanding of its customers’ demands, the Hyperion anti-static range provides world leading static elimination and is suitable for use in a variety of plastics applications.
Meech will also be displaying the Hyperion 994CG – a lightweight, compact static generator developed to fit on the end of a robot arm. Designed for use with Meech’s Hydra in mould labelling pinning system, the 994CG features 4 x 25kV outlets without the need for a splitter.
Also featuring among the Hyperion range of products at PLASTPOL 2018 is Meech’s BarMaster Remote Programmer. Built to connect with any Hyperion product, the BarMaster allows for the adjustment of the voltage output, frequency and balance of Meech’s Hyperion anti-static bars.
Meech will also be displaying one of its non-contact web cleaners, the CyClean. Capable of removing contamination to below 1 micron, the CyClean ensures cleanliness is maintained throughout the production process, which is of key importance in specific sectors such as food and medical.
“The plastics sector is ever changing and as a result it offers numerous business opportunities,” concludes Nigel. “PLASTPOL is the ideal platform to discuss the latest trends with members of the industry and we look forward to welcoming them to our joint stand.”
- Coronavirus Update
- Pincroft Reflects On More Than Three Years Of Partnership With Meech Web Cleaning Systems
- Meech Products At Fachpack 2019
- Meech Newest Products At K 2019
- Oxfordshire Deputy Lieutenant Presents Meech International with 2019 Queen's Award
- Meech's Energy Saving Air Technology Reduces Waste and Boosts Production Efficiencies for Paul Norman Plastics
- Meech to showcase new non-contact web cleaner, static generators and mid-range ionising bar at Labelexpo Europe 2019
- Meech ITMA debut
- Meech International Wins 2019 Queen's Award for Enterprise - International Trade
- Meech Previews new static generators and Static Bar at ICE Europe 2019