Polytechnika becomes exclusive distributor for Meech in Russia
Posted: Friday 19th January 2018
We are pleased to announce Polytechnika as our exclusive distributor for Russia. With over two decades of experience serving the plastics industry, they bring expertise and experience of the Russian market to Meech International. Combined with our own Russian-speaking head-office staff, we are confident that this will be a strong and successful partnership.
Polytechnika are ideally placed in central Russia, allowing key links to serve companies across the country. They will be providers of Meech Static Control, Web Cleaning Systems and Meech Air Technology.
The debut of our distributor partnership with Polytechnika will be during the exhibition at Upakovka from 23rd - 26th January 2018, where Polytechnika will be joined by our own industry experts to introduce Meech to the market. Visitors are invited to visit the Meech International stand (FO B59), where we will be displaying and demonstrating a range of our products and offering advice to substantially improve customer's productivity.
- Oxfordshire Deputy Lieutenant Presents Meech International with 2019 Queen's Award
- Meech's Energy Saving Air Technology Reduces Waste and Boosts Production Efficiencies for Paul Norman Plastics
- Meech to showcase new non-contact web cleaner, static generators and mid-range ionising bar at Labelexpo Europe 2019
- Meech ITMA debut
- Meech International Wins 2019 Queen's Award for Enterprise - International Trade
- Meech Previews new static generators and Static Bar at ICE Europe 2019
- Sussex IM Meech Case Study
- Meech at ICE 2019
- Innovia Films solves Bopp film static issues
- IML IMD benefits from Meech static generation equipment