Polytechnika becomes exclusive distributor for Meech in Russia
Posted: Friday 19th January 2018
We are pleased to announce Polytechnika as our exclusive distributor for Russia. With over two decades of experience serving the plastics industry, they bring expertise and experience of the Russian market to Meech International. Combined with our own Russian-speaking head-office staff, we are confident that this will be a strong and successful partnership.
Polytechnika are ideally placed in central Russia, allowing key links to serve companies across the country. They will be providers of Meech Static Control, Web Cleaning Systems and Meech Air Technology.
The debut of our distributor partnership with Polytechnika will be during the exhibition at Upakovka from 23rd - 26th January 2018, where Polytechnika will be joined by our own industry experts to introduce Meech to the market. Visitors are invited to visit the Meech International stand (FO B59), where we will be displaying and demonstrating a range of our products and offering advice to substantially improve customer's productivity.
- IML IMD benefits from Meech static generation equipment
- Meech USA to relocate as part of business development plan
- Canadian-based manufacturer eliminate static Meech products
- Meech to present static control and web cleaning systems at All4Pack 2018
- Material-Plastik employs Meech Hyperion bars to remove static issues on plastic packaging
- Berry Global eliminate static Meech Hyperion products
- Hyperion SmartControl at PACK EXPO International
- Tofflon ampoule bottle static Meech 976 Mini DC bar
- Hyperion SmartControl at Labelexpo Americas 2018
- Enelkon sees improvement in production with Meech IML equipment - case study