Stop Your Industrial Cabinets Or Enclosures From Overheating
Posted: Thursday 17th March 2016
The Meech Cabinet Cooler!
The Meech Cabinet Cooler uses compressed air to provide a cold air source that stops industrial cabinets/panels or enclosures from overheating, while also preventing ingress of contamination such as dust or moisture.
Cabinet Coolers can be used in conjunction with a thermostat and solenoid valve (Cabinet Cooler System). These regulate the temperature within the cabinet and control the volume of compressed air used.
The Meech Cabinet Cooler is a perfect replacement for traditional systems typically used to cool electronic cabinets/panels. The Cabinet Cooler also offers a number of distinct advantages including:
- Low initial investment
- Low installation/servicing cost
- Small footprint
- No maintenance costs/longer life
In addition, the Meech Cabinet Cooler can offer savings in excess of 40% p.a. over a 10 year period when compared to other panel cooling options.
|Industrial PC Cooling||Cabinet Coolers can be used to cool most industrial enclosures in a variety of industries, including Automotive, Pharmaceutical and Food and Drink.|
|CCTV Cooling||Can be used to cool the area housing CCTV cameras, which can overheat.|
|Cooling Equipment on Marine Vessels||The confined space and need to cool navigation equipment or computer management systems makes the Cabinet Cooler a perfect fit to be used on ships and marine vessels.|
|Machine Panel Cooling||Cabinet Coolers can be used to cool many different types of control panels.|
|Cooling of LCD touch screens||Operating temperatures of these screens can be high, which can effect other components within the panel. Cabinet Coolers can be used to reduce and maintain a working temperature.|
- Berry Global eliminate static Meech Hyperion products
- Hyperion SmartControl at PACK EXPO International
- Tofflon ampoule bottle static Meech 976 Mini DC bar
- Hyperion SmartControl at Labelexpo Americas 2018
- Enelkon sees improvement in production with Meech IML equipment - case study
- Meech Attends MD&M 2018 in New York City
- Meech launches new Hyperion SmartControl device at Plast 2018
- Plastpol 2018 Provides Ideal Setting for Meech
- Meech Launches IonWash Component Cleaning
- Meech Launches Powerful Pulsed DC Controller for Anti-Static Hyperion Range