Success for Meech at FachPack 2016!
Posted: Friday 07th October 2016
It has now been a week since the excitement of Fachpack 2016, in Nuremberg, and we are happy to report the great success attained from the event.
During the 3-day exhibition, we showcased our industry applicable products, including static control bars, web cleaning and the Hyperion range amongst others. The interest in our products was excellent and we were pleased to be able to offer potential customers the insight into our expertise and technical knowledge within the industry. It was a fantastic event in which we could connect with people and demonstrate how Meech International could work for their precise application in the Packaging and Printing industry.
We would like to thank everyone who came to visit us at Fachpack 2016 and if we can help in any way, please do not hesitate to get in contact!
- Coronavirus Update
- Pincroft Reflects On More Than Three Years Of Partnership With Meech Web Cleaning Systems
- Meech Products At Fachpack 2019
- Meech Newest Products At K 2019
- Oxfordshire Deputy Lieutenant Presents Meech International with 2019 Queen's Award
- Meech's Energy Saving Air Technology Reduces Waste and Boosts Production Efficiencies for Paul Norman Plastics
- Meech to showcase new non-contact web cleaner, static generators and mid-range ionising bar at Labelexpo Europe 2019
- Meech ITMA debut
- Meech International Wins 2019 Queen's Award for Enterprise - International Trade
- Meech Previews new static generators and Static Bar at ICE Europe 2019