957 Ionising Air Curtain
Product Code: 957
The Meech Model 957 Ionising Air Curtain is an extremely versatile unit that provides effective static neutralisation and dust removal in a wide range of industrial applications.
The unit comprises a powerful Model 915 ionising bar mounted onto a linear air flow amplifier (air curtain) to produce a high speed, laminar beam of ionised air. The Model 957 requires a compressed air supply. High voltage input is provided by a Model 904 power unit.
Features & Benefits
- Laminar air flowReduces recombination of ions, increasing effective range
- High speed air flowLong range ionisation capability
- Air amplifierReduces compressed air consumption
- Easy maintenanceOptimum performance and equipment life
- WeightApproximately 1.1Kg per metre length
- Operating voltage7kV
- Maximum temperature85°C
- Construction (air curtain)Extruded from aluminium
- Air consumption112 litres/min at 5 bar pressure per 25mm of air curtain length (4.3cfm at 80psi per inch length)