Meech to exhibit static control and web cleaning solutions at ICE Europe 2015
Posted: Wednesday 04th February 2015
Meech International is pleased to announce that it will exhibit at ICE Europe 2015, (10-12 March, Munich Trade Fair Hall A6, Stand 233), where its range of static control and web cleaning solutions will be showcased, including two recently introduced enhancements to its static range.
As a well-established supplier to the international converting community, Meech understands the challenges that converters of flexible web materials such as paper, film, foil and nonwovens face, helping them to maintain efficient, safe and productive manufacturing environments.
This will be the first opportunity for this specialist audience to view Meech’s new distance sensor and feedback system, introduced at the end of last year. The 971IPS and 929IPS static control bars, the latest enhancements to the company’s successful Hyperion range, are designed to help monitor and control static with greater precision in a variety of applications, including packaging and labelling.
David Rogers, Technical Director, Meech International says, “Customer feedback is important to us and this is reflected in the enhancements to our static control range. The converting sector has seen a strong increase in global demand for flexible packaging solutions and, as a result, plastics is being used more often, increasing the risks of operator shock and contamination. Our systems can reduce or eliminate these risks, leading to much greater operational efficiencies.”
In addition, contact and non-contact web-cleaning solutions, to minimise wastage and achieve higher levels of productivity will also be on show, including the CyClean™ non-contact web cleaner. A compact, double-sided blow and vacuum-based web cleaning system which flows contaminants into an inline filter unit, the CyClean™ can clean webs up to 2m in width, is capable of removing 0.5 micron contaminants.
Adam Battrick, Sales Director, Meech International comments, “What makes Meech stand out from the competition is that we are the only web cleaning system manufacturer that uses four different technologies for our products. As a result, we have a variety of options that can help answer the converting sector’s needs.”
Meech’s alternative non-contact web-cleaning solution is the ShearClean™, available for web widths of up to 2.1 metres and web speeds up to 450 metres/min. The company also has two choices of contact web-cleaning systems: the TakClean™, with continuous single or double sided cleaning capabilities and capable of removing particles as small as 0.5 microns; the VacClean™ is available in two versions — the F4 and F5 — featuring compact extraction or vacuum fan extraction respectively.
- Meech launches its most powerful ionising bar
- Meech to address web cleaning demands of the labelling industry at Labelexpo Americas 2016
- Meech to tackle static control issues in the plastics industry at K 2016
- Meech’s range of static control and web cleaning technologies to feature at PLASTPOL 2016
- Werosys incorporates Meech’s Hyperion bars into intelligent converting environment
- Meech launches new Hyperion ionising air curtain
- Xeikon partners with Meech and invests in CyClean non-contact web cleaning system
- Meech and Convertec at Scanpack 2015
- Meech addresses print industry needs with static control and web cleaning ranges on display at Grafima 2015
- Meech showcases complete static control and web cleaning ranges at Labelexpo Europe 2015