Product Code: 929IPS
With dimensions of just 26mm (W) x 43mm (H), the Hyperion 929IPS is easily installed onto printing and converting machinery. The class-leading +/-10kV pulsed DC output provides extremely powerful ionisation.
The 929IPS features Meech’s Ion Current Monitoring (ICM) technology, which ensures performance is maintained with local and remote alerts when the bar needs cleaning.Download
Features & Benefits
Requiring a 24V DC supply removes the need for high voltage wiring to the ionising bar.
The integral pulsed DC power supply uses surface-mount high voltage components. This reduces the overall size of the bar.
Frequency and balance can be adjusted with the BarMaster programmer.
Meech Ion Current Monitoring (ICM) technology detects when the 929IPS needs to be cleaned. The LED on the bar alerts operators of the need for cleaning. This ensures peak performance is maintained.
IP66 construction makes the bar suitable for harsh environments.
An output signal will activate when the bar needs cleaning or a fault has been detected. This will alert operators remotely to attend the bar.
Virtually indestructible and safe to handle, will ensure many years’ service.
100-500mm; suitable for mid range applications, such as reducing the static charge on blow moulded bottles or printing presses.
26mm x 43mm
24V DC (21-27V DC) Max 500mA
+/- 10kV pulsed DC
4 pole M8
‘T’ Slot with M4 x 20mm studs
Sharp Titanium Pins
Default: 5Hz (Adjustable with BarMaster)
Default: 52% Positive, 48% Negative (Adjustable with BarMaster)
- Controlling Static Charges During Chocolate Production
- Static Problems Causing Blow Moulding Parison Misalignment
- Conveyor Problems With Plastic Blow Moulded Bottles
- Screen Printing Press – Preventing Screen Contamination & Print Defects
- Screen Printing Press – Preventing Static Issues With The Delivery Stack
- Static Issues Effecting Electronic Weighing Scales
- Static Issues On Litho Press Sheet Delivery
- Contamination and Process Issues During Blister Packing
- Static Caused By Cans On Plastic Conveyors
- Neutralising Static Generated While 3D Printing
- Operator Shocks During Electrical Cable Manufacturing