High voltage static charges generated on uPVC profile during the extrusion process present a number of problems for ink jet printing systems:
- Attraction of dust to the surface being printed
- Deflection of the ink jet, resulting in poor print quality
- Over attraction of ink, leading to feathered edges
- Electronic failure of ink jet printing equipment
- Contamination of the directional deflector plate leading to lost production time due to cleaning.
The positioning of a powerful Model 915 ionising bar prior to the print head will neutralise the static charge and ensure:
- No dust attraction
- Improvement of print quality – eliminates feathering and ink deflection
- No electrostatically generated electronic failure
- A clean direction deflector plate – reduced cleaning and improved productivity
The same principle will apply to other chargeable surfaces which require ink jet printing.
NB: A model 940BE nozzle can be used as an alternative to a model 915 ionising bar.Download
- Related Products